Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Long time not seen!

Hey there,
long time not seen so here are some updates of what the Eckwoods have been up to.

I graduated from Everest College in their Medical Assisting program. school was fun!

Nathan has been working like a loony, hm mm my husband is a workaholic. I love him though so much. He works hard to give us a happy life.


Marcellus decided to have a Mohawk for the longest time finally after 4 or 5 months he went back to his old hair cut.

And the best news of all,
we are going to have a little baby girl!!
How cool is this that's some updates for ya huh?
We are happy to receive her in our family she is going to be a great little princess.

1 comment:

RegaNater said...

Moni! I havent seen you in forever! I miss you! Congrats! Lets get together soon